Saturday, January 14, 2012

Best of 2011

As we move into 2012, I'd like to share with you my favorite posts of 2011:

Beginning Again
This is the first post from 2011, on the subject I know best - myself. I talk about the new year and reflect on the past and how I had changed.

Faith
A description of true faith.

Four Stages
The four stages of learning something new, and of creation.

Jesus and Minimalism
Biblical quotes spoken by Jesus describing the original minimalist approach to life.

I've Avoided This Subject...
My against-the-grain viewpoint of the death of Bin Laden.

Change
Inspiration on bringing change to the world.

Embracing Pain
On accepting the pain of life rather than fighting it.

Honesty
Honesty - beyond our current understanding into the heart of what it means... recognizing that our actions often lie to ourselves and to others.


I hope that you've enjoyed this sampling of posts and that my writing is beneficial to you! Here's to a bright new year for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment